The Boneham Group has been manufacturing Drill Bushings for 100 years. Boneham Drill Bushings are manufactured to ANSI Standards. Additional sizes have been incorporated into the range over many decades of manufacture.
Drill bushings are highly accurate guides for drill bits and reamers. Drill bushings ensure the drill enters the work-piece square and with defined accuracy. Drill bushings also prevent drill wondering, chatter and drill breakage.
In a typical drill bushing setup, a jig is located and locked onto the workpiece to ensure repeatable positioning of the drill bushing and resultant drilled holes. Drill bushings lend themselves to not only drilling applications, but for location, alignment and rollers, due to their precision accuracy.
- P Type ANSI Headless Bushings
- PM Type ANSI Metric Bushings
- PTW Type ANSI Thin Wall Bushings
- H Type ANSI Head Bushings
- HM Type ANSI Metric Bushings
- HTW Type ANSI Thin Wall Bushings
- SF Type ANSI Combination Bushings
- SF-TW Type ANSI Combination Bushings
- SFM Type ANSI Combination Bushings
- L Type ANSI Liner Bushings
- L-TW ANSI Thin Wall Bushings
- HL Type ANSI Head Liner Bushings
- U-Lock Liner Bushings
- SP Type Serrated Press Bushings
- SPM Type Serrated Press Bushings
- DG Type Diamond Groove Bushings
- DGM Type Diamond Groove Bushings
- Lock Screws and Clamps
- ISO and DIN Standard Drill Bushings